Come Join us for a day of pampering YOU! We will be here to talk about the services we offer and how they could benefit YOU! See YOU there!
It can be hard finding the perfect meal to energize and revitalize our bodies in order to feel our best. Every body and every lifestyle is different, so treat yours different! Come talk with Ashley to find out how to feel and look your best!
Are you feeling tired? Loss of energy? A little sick? Join us Monday & Tuesdays 12-1, and Friday 4:30-6 to snag a B12 shot without an appointment! We have punch passes available for those looking to get cheaper and more frequent shots! See you there!
Start off the spring season with a clear mind and relaxed body! Join Dr. Nicola for a peaceful weekend of resetting limiting beliefs, conscious movement and self connection at Chipeta Lodge in Ridgway, CO. Registration ends May 1, 2017. Class size is limited! Please call the office for any further questions at (970)426-1684.
- 5½ cups peeled and small-cubed sweet potatoes (about 2 large sweet potatoes)
- 1 egg (for vegan version, substitute – 1 tablespoon chia seeds and 3 tablespoons water)
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried herbs of your choice or fresh herbs if you have them
- 4 cloves oven roasted garlic
- ½ teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Be sure to measure out exactly 5½ cups of sweet potato cubes. Steam the sweet potato cubes in a steamer or over the stove for 30 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Whisk egg (for the vegan version add the chia seeds and water to a small bowl, whisk with a fork, and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to create a chia egg.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add the steamed sweet potatoes to a large mixing bowl and mash them.
- Add in the egg or chia egg, oat flour, almond meal, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, basil, oregano, garlic powder, sea salt, and chili flakes. Stir together until combined.
- Line the pan of your choice with parchment paper. Scoop the sweet potato mixture onto the parchment paper and use a spatula to spread it into a large circle on the pan. This process takes 5 minutes or so, so be patient as you’re smoothing out the crust.
- Pop the pan in the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or until the crust is set and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the crust from the oven and let cool.
- Add desired toppings (e.g., pureed squash and sautéed kale with mushrooms in my case!) and return the pan to the oven and broil for 5 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and refrigerate leftovers.